Warriors Live On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

Med. Cat Meeting January 2013

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fresh-kill : 5252

Your Main Cat
Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Moonstar

Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:43 am

"The rule Lunafeather just stated is not a strict rule. If you mention it to a trusted cat, like a sister, brother, or best friend, it is not like you'll be chased out of the clans,"Lunarskys purred, her eyes sparkling,"But it's better not to tell anyone. The final, and most important rule, is that a medicine cat lives outside of the warrior code. They do not belong to one clan, unless their own is in more need. A wise medicine cat once said to her apprentice... 'To truly be a medicine cat lies in a cat's heart, and all its five senses. You must be braver than warriors, wiser than a Clan leader, humbler than the tiniest kit, more willing to learn than any apprentice...' Do you think you can be all that?"
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsliveon.4umer.com
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Fresh-kill : 4779

Your Main Cat
Clan: Shadowclan
Name: Lunafeather

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:34 am

Lunafeather nodded as Lunarskies. She felt her fur prickle with excitement when she thought more about what Lightningstrike was getting into. He was going to join them in the ranks of healing! WindClan would finally have a Medicine Cat, and she could see him every half-moon! "A medicine cat may only discuss dreams, prophecies, omens and signs with their leader or other medicine cats at the monthly meeting; dreams of an otherwise prophetic nature should not be disclosed to any outside parties, or any other cats in the Clan. "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 am

Lunarskys nodded. "An apprentice Medicine Cat may earn their full name in training, but they will still be an apprentice until their mentor dies, resigns, is exiled, or is unable to heal for any other reason,"She added. Her blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight. She looked up at the sky worriedly. She let out a sigh of relief when she realized she still had some time to spare.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:39 pm

She felt her fur grow hot in awkwardness at the one she recited. "A Medicine Cat may not have a mate or have kits, as they must take care of their clan."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 pm

(No problem)

"Well, then. let's begin,"Lunarskies proposed. "A medicine cat must not be bothered by clan borders. A medicine cat cares for all." She glanced at Lunafeather to say the next rule.
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Fresh-kill : 4266

Your Main Cat
Clan: Windclan
Name: Lightningstrike

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Lightningstrike shrugged. "Sure, sounds like a good one to start with." He replied, nodding solemly.

OOC: 0.0 writer's block... gah
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 pm

She nodded. "Good idea, Lunarskies." Lunafeather replied. "I suppose it's one of the first things we learn, so yeah, lets start with that." She looked at Lightningstrike now, "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Lunarskys nodded, thinking for a second. "What about the medicine cat code of honor?,"Lunarskys said, realizing that was the first thing SHE had learned about,"That's usually the first thing we learn."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Lunarskys nodded, thinking for a second. "What about the medicine cat code of honor?,"Lunarskys said, realizing that was the first thing SHE had learned about,"That's usually the first thing we learn."
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:02 pm

OOC: Whoops, if I've said Lunawing anytime, I meant Lunafeather, sorry 'bout that.

Lunafeather nodded. "We will teach what you need to know." She promised. "So, where do we want to begin?" She asked looking at Lightningstrike and Lunarskies.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Lunarskies walked over from her hiding spot in the shadows. "In your dreams. We will all meet you, together, every half-moon. If your lucky, one of us will visit you beforehand. Well, maybe not all of us will visit you,"She explained, glancing at Lunawing as she spoke. Starteller almost never shows up anymore. "Now, would you like to began?,"She purred, sitting down. He didn't look in the least bit hostile towards the medicine cats, unlike how most cats would react to seeing cats from another clan on there territory, medicine cat or not. Most would in the very least glare at them. We made the right choice, choosing him. He looks like one that would think before acting, and that is what you would want in a medicine cat. He also seems to know the difference between his enemies and his allies. Lunarskies thought, looking him over. She turned, nodding to Lunawing.

(You changed your name XD It used to be Lunafeather. And, seriously, someone needs to tell that girl to get on more often lol! )

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:59 am

He blinked. Lightningstrike smiled a bit, he should've thought of that, it was pretty obvious. "How are ya'll gonna teach me? I know you're medicine cats and all, but I'm pretty sure my clan won't like ya'll in camp." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 pm

She found herself purring again, she loved when he stumbled with thoughts and words when the answer was clear if you thought for it long enough. "The Medicine Cats will." She told him. Lunafeather led him back to the lake shore.
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:12 pm

He blinked in surprise, he not expected that. Lightningstrike followed Lunafeather out of the den, his gooseberry-green eyes locked on her. "Lu-Lunafeather.... Me? I-I never... Thought about becoming a Medicine Cat... But I suppose that's one of the best ways to serve my clan. But my clan has no Medicine Cat, at all. I'd love to be a Medicine Cat; it would mean I could help others, but who'll teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:01 pm

She purred in amusement. She beckoned the spotted WindClan warrior to follow her out of the warriors' den. "We've spoken, the Medicine Cats, and we think you'll be the best medicine cat for WindClan."
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:55 pm

OOC: Hawky is here. Lol.

Lightningstrike mumbled and opened his eyes to see Lunafeather. He nearly jumped. "Lu-Lunafeather, what are you doing here?" He stared at the black she-cat with his head slightly titled. "Are you actually here? Last time I checked I was asleep... ho-how are you here? And why don't my clanmates notice you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 pm

(Go get Hawky XD)
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 pm

"Kits?" She echoed. Lunafeather smiled, amused then headed to the warriors' den. The black she-cat padded over to where Lightningstrike was sleeping. Do I just...? She never walked in the dreams of another cat, so she didn't know what to do, she supposed she just do what she'd do if she was trying to wake him. "Psst! Hey, Lightningstrike!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Lunarskys paused, pretending to pant, and sat down. "Wow... Your... Fast... Now you got to go in and fetch him. Don't let those pesky kits notice you,"She smiled. For some reason, even though they weren't supposed to be visible to anyone other than he people they want, kits could see them.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Unlike Lunarskies, Lunawing kept running without pausing. She continued running, until she found the camp. That's when she paused and slowed. She sat down at the entrance and waited for the other Medicine Cat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Lunarskys, being back to her myschievious self, slowed down, fackingly panting heavily. "I... can't.... go any faster...,"She panted in exaggeration. As soon as Lunafeather passed her, she clawed an arrow into the ground, pointing to the camp, in case the Stargazer showed up, then raced after Lunafeather.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Lunafeather's whiskers twitched in amusement. "You sound like an excited 'paw!" She called as she raced after. The ShadowClan she-cat charged after her across the moor, heading for the camp.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

"Oh, hey! good to see you found your way here, Lunafeather! Race ya to the Windclan camp! First one there gets to go in and lead Lightningstrike to the beach!!!!,"Lunarskys dared, the lighthearted feel of the territory making her much more peppy. She turned, not waiting for a response, and raced off in the direction of the camp, her tail streaming out behind her.
(ever notice that my brother and Hawky are the only boys on this site?)
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 pm

"Alright." She replied. The black ShadowClanner laid down and touched the water with her nose, to be swept up in a dream. Lunafeather instantly headed for the beach as instructed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:05 pm

(Ya, but not in real life, in dream)
"She's probably sick. I don't think she's coming....,"Lunarskys shook her head solemnly, before leaning in and nudging the surface of the water. "Meet me beside the beach in Starclan territory, Windclan territory,"She mumbled as darkness overtook her vision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Med. Cat Meeting January 2013   Med. Cat Meeting January 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Med. Cat Meeting January 2013
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next