Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

Share | 

.: gяανιту σf ℓσνє ~ ρяιναтє :.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice

Fresh-kill : 2824

Your Main Cat
Clan: Shadowclan
Name: Lunafeather

PostSubject: Re: .: gяανιту σf ℓσνє ~ ρяιναтє :.   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Lunafeather pressed her muzzle against his, drinking in his familiar scent. She closed her eyes for a moment, happy just to be with him. "Lightningstrike… There's something I need to tell you, it's important," she meowed. "I wasn't sure at first... But I am now..." She trailed off a bit, worried of what he may say after hearing. This goes against the Medicine Cat Code, if my clan ever found out, I could be in real big trouble, Lightningstrike could get in trouble, she said silently. Lunafeather's eyes were filled with the worry. What would happen to the kits? "I... I'm expecting kits." She told him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit

Fresh-kill : 2311

Your Main Cat
Clan: Windclan
Name: Lightningstrike

PostSubject: Re: .: gяανιту σf ℓσνє ~ ρяιναтє :.   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 pm

The Egyptian Mau ran quickly and quietly across the moor, glancing behind him many times as he headed to the border. He sniffed the air and recognized Lunafeather's scent. "Lunafeather!" He called, smiling. "I'm so sorry for making you wait." He apologized. His gooseberry green eyes sparkled with joy seeing the black she-cat. "I missed you," he purred. "I'm glad you came." He remembered seeing her not too long ago in his dreams as she and Lunarskies told him he was to be WindClan's Medicine Cat. That would complicate things more, was one of the first thoughts he had when Lunafeather told him what the Medicine Cats had decided. He now was the Medicine cat of WindClan, he wasn't allowed a mate, especially a mate from another clan, but he still loved her, that wouldn't change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice

Fresh-kill : 2824

Your Main Cat
Clan: Shadowclan
Name: Lunafeather

PostSubject: .: gяανιту σf ℓσνє ~ ρяιναтє :.   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Turn around and smell what you don't see
Close your eyes ... it is so clear
Here's the mirror, behind there is a screen
On both ways you can get in.
Don't think twice before you listen to your heart,
Follow the trace for a new start.
What you need and everything you'll feel
Is just a question of the deal.
In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove
The experience of survival is the key
To the gravity of love.

An outline of a cat was just barely visible in the darkness of the night. It was Lunafeather, ShadowClan's Medicine Cat, what was she doing out here this late? She glanced around, making sure she wasn't followed. After she made sure that she was only she sat down, and waited. Her hazel eyes shone in the dark as she stared across the WindClan border. She rapped her tail around her paws as she sat there, and fluffed her fur slightly as she felt the night grow cold. Did he forget? Lunafeather frowned, she didn't want to stay all night, her short-haired fur wasn't yet completely ready to keep her from getting cold. The black she-cat was determined to wait for at least a little while longer, for she didn't want to break her promise to Lightningstrike. An image of the spotted tom appeared in her head. She found herself missing him anytime they were apart. Maybe he's been held up at his camp, she said silently. I really needed to speak to him... She thought. Lunafeather knew, that considering she was a Medicine Cat, this was against the rules. It was more than just against the rules for her as a Medicine Cat, it was also against the warrior code due to her being ShadowClan, and Lightningstrike was WindClan, but that would never change they way she felt.

Try to think about it...
That's the chance to live your life and discover
What it is, what's the gravity of love

Look around just people, can you hear their voice
Find the one who'll guide you to the limits of your choice.
But if you're in the eye of storm
Just think of the lonely dove
The experience of survival is the key
To the gravity of love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: gяανιту σf ℓσνє ~ ρяιναтє :.   

Back to top Go down

.: gяανιту σf ℓσνє ~ ρяιναтє :.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Live On :: Clans :: Windclan :: Shadowclan Border-
Jump to: