Warriors Live On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

Catmint Glore!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ѕ σ η ι ¢
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
ѕ σ η ι ¢

Fresh-kill : 4876

Your Main Cat
Clan: Riverclan
Name: Starteller

Catmint Glore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catmint Glore!   Catmint Glore! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Dreamweaver watched the cat. "Hmmm maby i can do the same..." she said grabbing some.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fresh-kill : 5252

Your Main Cat
Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Moonstar

Catmint Glore! Empty
PostSubject: Catmint Glore!   Catmint Glore! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Lunarskys jumped over the fence leading into the two-leg place. A soft leaf touched her paw. SHe looked down in suprise to see CATMINT. you never now when someone will get sick with greencough, and this is the first catmint of the year! My catmint is stale now, and it can't heal anymore. I will need this Lunarskys began picking as much as she could. Then an idea hit her.We might need catmint later. I can't pick it all or we wont have any left. She put her pile down and and picked the entier plant out, roots and all. She carried it into the forest and under a large, holllowed bramble bush. She dug a hole, and placed the plant in, roots first. She filled the hole and remembered what she saw twolegs doing. It seemed to help the plants grow. She picked up a large ball of moss and ran to the river. By the time she had wet the moss and come back, it was sun high. She dripped the water onto her plant and repeated the process with a bit more catmint. She had only a bit left to dso. She grabbed a large stick and stuck it into the ground. She then rubbed her scent onto a clumb of fresh moss. As soon as the moss was drenched in her scent, she stabbed it into the stick. It was sun down now. She raced bck to her patch of picked catmint and carried it into camp! She would be ready for for the following moons to come!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsliveon.4umer.com

Catmint Glore!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Live On :: Other Lands :: TwolegPlace-
Jump to: