Warriors Live On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

I need advise(Moonstar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fresh-kill : 5304

Your Main Cat
Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Moonstar

I need advise(Moonstar) Empty
PostSubject: I need advise(Moonstar)   I need advise(Moonstar) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Monstar walked into the den and mewed"Lunarskys? Are you there? I need your help with something!" Lunarskys walked from the den and looked threw the gloom, blinking." What do you want to know?"She mewed. Moonstar struggled to find the right words, then mewed"We have no apprentices, kits, or queens and we have almost no warriors! We are dieing! I don't know what to do!"She admited. Lunarskys stepped back in suprise. She didn' know either, but she sat down, thinking for a second. Moonstar sat down aswell. She was afraid that Lunarskys would say that there was nothing they could do! Lunarskys got an idea and mewed" We will fill in were we are needed. I know I can collect moss and change the bedding" Moonstar nodded in agreement." I will go on all the hunting potrols and border potrals"She mewed. SHe quickly remembered that Lunarskys was her kit and didn't want her to have no protection when looking for herbs. She quickly added" I will go with you when your collecting herbs too" Lunarskys noticed that Moonstar was taking on to much and mewed sympatheticly"Are you sure? I can collect herbs alone you know" Moonstar knew she was to stubboarn to say yes and hissed"NO" Lunarskys Jumped in suprise at her tone, then began to speak, her voice suddenly full of wisdom"I can handle moss collecting and my own duties, but can you handle your duties as well as the apprentice and warrior duties?" Moonstar looked at her paws, knowing that Lunarskys was right, and Lunarskys was suprised by the wisdom she had felt for the moment of her words. Moonstar turned and mewed uncertainly"Yes, I can" Lunarskys stared after her as she stumbled out of the den.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsliveon.4umer.com

I need advise(Moonstar)
Page 1 of 1