Warriors Live On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

I got a thorn in my pelt!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fresh-kill : 5274

Your Main Cat
Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Moonstar

I got a thorn in my pelt! Empty
PostSubject: I got a thorn in my pelt!   I got a thorn in my pelt! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:46 pm

As soon as moonstar was fully in the den, she called into the darkness. Lunarskys jolted awake and padded into the main clearing, trying not to look tired. As soon as she saw her mothers bloodsoaked fur, she raced over to her and rubbed her cheek to her mothers face. "Moonstar? Are you ok? I am sorry I missed that thorn!" She guess as she saw a largwe thorn in her mothers side. She wrapped her teeth between the thorn and tugged hard. Moonstar hissed between clenched teeth. She felt pain stab her as the thorn was tugged out of her fur. Her side wound began bleeding. Lunarskys felt blood taste fill her mouth as she dropped the large thorn onto the ground. She rushed into her den and pulled out horsetail. Chewing it up, she grabbed a bundle of cobwebs and raced back to her mother. She spat out the horsetail and rubbed it into her mothers wound before wrapping cobwebs around the scratch."Lick" Lunarskys snapped. Moonstar was suprised by the tone of her kits voice, but obeyed quietly, licking her fur clean of blood."thanks, she mewed between licks. When she was finished, her fur gleamed white once again, and she turned around to go back to sleep in her den.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsliveon.4umer.com

I got a thorn in my pelt!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Live On :: Clans :: Thunderclan :: Thunderclan Camp :: Medicine Den-
Jump to: