Warriors Live On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fresh-kill : 5373

Your Main Cat
Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Moonstar

ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:27 pm

"I'm fine,"Mistedblaze purred when they were further away from the medicine cat and Lightningstrike,"But I haven't had so much as a mouse-tail since yesterday! There aren't enough cats to keep up the hunting and the patrols!" Her whisker twitched. "Guess I'm just hungry"
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsliveon.4umer.com
ѕ σ η ι ¢
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
ѕ σ η ι ¢

Fresh-kill : 4997

Your Main Cat
Clan: Riverclan
Name: Starteller

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 am

Heathersoul sighed, "calm down, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Mistedblaze grumbled to herself slightly. There weren't enough windclan cats to keep up the hunting and she was sure her stomach thought her throat had been clawed out! She heard it growl slightly, and knew that hunger was making her angry. She tried to brighten up a bit."Yes, then I will be on my way. Lightningstrike, will you mark the border over here. I am going to go ahead and look around over there," She pointed her nose to a hill, obviously meaning she was searching on the other side. She walked in the direction of the hills, waving her tail in a good-bye.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Fresh-kill : 4900

Your Main Cat
Clan: Shadowclan
Name: Lunafeather

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:40 pm

"I'm on my side of the border." She meowed, her voice slightly defensive. "I take walks around my territory alot." Lunafeather told her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Mistedblaze Glared back at the younger warrior. She relaxed when she looked at Lunafeather."I Have to admit that I was rude. Please forgive me. But tell me WHY you are here,"She spoke in a tone that was just a little warmer than cold respect. She had to admit she didn't like shadowclan much.
Back to top Go down
ѕ σ η ι ¢
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
ѕ σ η ι ¢

Fresh-kill : 4997

Your Main Cat
Clan: Riverclan
Name: Starteller

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Heathersoul ran up to them. "What i mis?"
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Fresh-kill : 4387

Your Main Cat
Clan: Windclan
Name: Lightningstrike

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Noticing Mistedblaze's expression, his ears flattened in embarrasment. He was highly awear that he was talking to her like they were very close friends so he shut himself up, giving his clanmate a slight glare when she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Mistedblaze held in a small mixture between a snarl and giggle. Lightningstrike looked like he was talking to his mate! Mistedblaze accedently let her eyes roll.
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:33 pm

"I hope ya'll get better." He meowed kindly, his eyes sparkling in his respect.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 pm

(There is a warrior right here that isn't going to be medicine cat! Should you be telling me your secrets XD)

Mistedblaze struggled to lie her blue and white fur down. She Shook her head, looking a Lunafeather with respect, not kindness, just cold respect. She didn't like Shadowclan, but she knew better than to even THINK of attacking a medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 am

She shrugged. "Not too much better than the other clans." Lunafeather meowed softly. "We don't have many kits this year, same with warriors and apprentices." She told him.
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:10 am

"So how's ShadowClan?" He asked curiously, trying to bring a conversation without anybody claw'n each other's fur off.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:02 am

Lunafeather blinked in surprise at his kindness. "I'm sorry if I offended you." She meowed nicely to Mistedblaze. Lunafeather was though, rather taken back by Mistedblaze's reaction to when she spoken eariler.
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:54 am

Lightningstrike gave Mistedblaze a hard stare. "Mistedblaze, lower your pride, that's a medicine cat." He meowed. "She would natrually worry for the other clans." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 am

Mistedblaze arched her back bristling."WINDCLAN DOESN'T NEED SYMPATHY!,"She Hissed, showing the beginnings of a snarl. She Didn't want to look weak, though her legs were sore. She had taken the night shift that night, then had to both border portal and Hunt at the same time. And then she was out all day hunting. She was trying to hide her large scratch when she was chasing a fox off the territory. She hoped Windclan didn't look weak!
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 pm

She frowned. "I hope you catch more." Lunafeather told them. "Leaf-fall is on the coner and leaf-bare's right after. I do hope ya'll find a medicine cat by then." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Mistedblaze Raced After Lightningstrike, Skidding to a halt at the border."It's Ok. It's Still Green-leaf. We can still catch more,"Mistedblaze mewed."But I don't I don't think we will make it through leaf-bare without even a medicine-cat,"She added in her head.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:45 pm

"Bad luck?" Lunafeather asked, her voice sympathic. She wondered often how WindClan was doing without their own medicine cat, she figured she might as well as ask him.
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

A brozen colored spotted tom was racing after a rabbit on the moor. His powerful legs pushing him off the ground as he made an attempt to catch it. Missing by just a few inches, the little rabbit darted off. "Foxdung." He muttered, knowing he almost got it.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:37 pm

A small black she-cat was walking along the border, her fur buffed by the wind. She often liked just taking long walks around ShadowClan's territory, and at the time she was by the WindClan border. Sitting down for a bit, she just stared at the horizan, watching the clouds drift across the sky. Lunafeather rapped her tail around her paws and just enjoyed the peaceful site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border   ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Medicine Cat by the border
Page 1 of 1