Warriors Live On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

Fawnstar's nine lives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fresh-kill : 5373

Your Main Cat
Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Moonstar

Fawnstar's nine lives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Stormfang stepped back and dipped his head."I wish you the best of luck as leader, Fawn,"He purred. He walked past her, brushing his tail under her muzzle as he past. He sat down, joining the many ranks of star lite cats.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsliveon.4umer.com
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Fresh-kill : 4900

Your Main Cat
Clan: Shadowclan
Name: Lunafeather

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:44 pm

(Hehe, that's right actually, her nickname was "Fawn" XD)

Fawnstar winced but drank in the new life. Her eyes sparkled greatly at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Starlight glittered his eyes."It's been so long, Fawn,"He murmured. He stepped forward and reached out his nose to touch hers. "With this life, I give you Patience. Use it to judge your situation well, before acting rashly," Stormfang added, chuckling the last part.

(Was lazy, so lets just say "Fawn" is his nickname for her)
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:24 pm

(Lol, it's a him. Smile Thanks for popping in. )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 pm

(Birdwing and Stormfang. PS is Stormfang and tom or she-cat XD)

Stormfang stepped forward, sending a trail of stardust behind him/her.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Once more, pain shot through her, and left her panting. Her eyes sparkled up at her brother. Fawnstar regianed her breath and stood more straight. Adderkit steped up next, his eyes shining at his mother. "With this life I give you hope. Even on the darkest night, it will be there, waiting for you." He meowed. Fawnstar had to bend down to touch noses with him. This time, she didn't even notice the pain, she was lost in the memories of her kits.
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Fresh-kill : 4387

Your Main Cat
Clan: Windclan
Name: Lightningstrike

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 am

Splashfoot took their mother's place infront of Fawnstar. He smiled at his sister, glad to see her. "With this life, I give you justice. Use it well as you judge the actions of others." He told her, and touched noses with her.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 am

Another bolt of pain went through her, but she didn't care much, wishing she could be like her mother has much as she could.
Back to top Go down
~Hawkfrost~
Unborn Kit
Unborn Kit
~Hawkfrost~

Fresh-kill : 4387

Your Main Cat
Clan: Windclan
Name: Lightningstrike

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:42 am

(I guess I'll play Mistygaze and Splashfoot. Very Happy )

Mistygaze steped up, her eyes warm and caring. "With this life, I give you endurance. Use it well to get through hard times." She meowed, and touched noses with Fawnstar.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Fawnstar lied down by the moonpool and touched her nose to the icy water. Instantly, she was taken into a dream. She was standing in the middle of fourtrees. Infront of her were many cats that were either friends or family she had lost in the past. The cat infront was a small brown ticked tabby she-kit with large green eyes. Beside her was a tom-kit much like her, the only difference was he was slightly taller. On their right was a larger brown ticked tabby tom, his eyes green as the grass and leaves around them. Next to him, was a blue ticked tabby, her eyes soft, with so much love shining in them. Behind them was a blue tabby. Nearby on the left, was a silver she-cat. The last cat on the right was a blue ticked tabby tom. On the far left was a chocolate point she-cat, her blue eyes shining. "Adderkit, Owlkit!" Fawnstar gasped, her eyes filling with sadness, remembering her kits' deaths. "Addertail." This time her voice was whisper, her eyes filling with pain, remembering that he had died saving her. "Mother." She meowed, staring at the blue ticked she-cat, green eyes filled with despair when she remembered Mistygaze's murder. She reconized the blue ticked tabby tom as her older brother, Splashfoot. She knew that blue tabby was Stormfang, the silver tabby was Dreamingheart, and the chocolate point, Birdwing, all three old friends. "I wish you hadn't all died." Fawnstar murmured, her eyes mainly focused on her kits. Owlkit took a step forward and nodded. "We'll be waiting." She mewed in her soft voice. "But til' then, we are here to give you your nine lives." Meowed Addertail. Fawnstar's daughter took the step back, and Adderfang went forward. "With this life, I give you compassion. Use it well to look after all the cats in your care." She felt her body spasm at the bolt of energy that seared through her body. As the pain left her, Fawnstar stared greatfully at her father.

(Addertail (Brown ticked tabby tom, Fawnstar's father, played by me) - Compassion

Mistygaze (Blue ticked tabby she-cat, Fawnstar's mother) - Endurance

Splashfoot (Blue ticked tabby tom, Fawnstar's brother) - Justice

Adderkit (Brown ticked tabby tom, Fawnstar's son, I play him) - Hope

Stormfang (Blue tabby, Fawnstar's friend) - Patience

Dreamingheart (Silver tabby, Fawnstar's friend, played by me) - Trust

Birdwing (Choclate point she-cat, Fawnstar's friend) - Nobility

Owlkit (Small brown ticked tabby she-kit, Fawnstar's daughter, played by me) - Love, faith, and selflessness)

Last edited by Mistmoon on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fawnstar's nine lives    Fawnstar's nine lives  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fawnstar's nine lives
Page 1 of 1