Warriors Live On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

Med Cat Meeting October 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fresh-kill : 5282

Your Main Cat
Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Moonstar

Med Cat Meeting October 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Cat Meeting October 2012   Med Cat Meeting October 2012 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:52 pm

(Oh god I've been off a while XD)
Lunarskys nodded in agreement. "We'll take turns in training him in his dreams. You take the first session, ok,"She said,"And where in the world are the others?!?!?!?!?!?"

(Please please please make the Decemeber one for me!!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsliveon.4umer.com
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Fresh-kill : 4809

Your Main Cat
Clan: Shadowclan
Name: Lunafeather

PostSubject: Re: Med Cat Meeting October 2012   Med Cat Meeting October 2012 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Lunafeather blinked. "Lightningstrike?" She asked. "He would make a good medicine cat." She noted, noding solemnly. "Well, after he learns the names of the herbs and all that, but I supose he's the best choice. And yes, I was the cat at the border, I take long walks around my territory these days, gives me space to think." She told Lunarskies. "I hope he will be able to learn fast, if something happens while he doesn't exactly know anything about healing it'll be diffucult for his clan."

OOC: We need a November MC gathering? That or because it's already close to December, we should make it fast, be done with it fast or just skip it. It's the Nov. 26 today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Re: Med Cat Meeting October 2012   Med Cat Meeting October 2012 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Lunarskies waved her tail in welcome. Her eyes sparkled with seriousness. "I have been observing Windclan from closeup, and I heard one muttering that all the clans are trying to spy on them with there medicine cats,"Amusement sparked in Lunarskies eyes as she spoke."But there was one cat... He seemed to be trying to saw that the cats at the border were Medicine cats and that they hadn't cross ed the border. We know we need a cat that would rather not fight if they could avoid it. And I am betting you were one of the cats at the border, so you probobly know who I mean." Lunarskies smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Fresh-kill : 4809

Your Main Cat
Clan: Shadowclan
Name: Lunafeather

PostSubject: Re: Med Cat Meeting October 2012   Med Cat Meeting October 2012 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Lunafeather raced down to the meeting place, her dark fur making her blind in with the shadows until she stepped to the edge of the pool. "Hi there, Lunarskies, how are you?" She asked. Despite her cheerfullness, she was worried. WindClan still didn't have a Medicine Cat and she hasn't heard from StarClan in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Main Cat

PostSubject: Med Cat Meeting October 2012   Med Cat Meeting October 2012 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Lunarskys was the first one to arrive to the meeting this time. She sat by the edge of the pool impatiently scraping the ground wit her claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Med Cat Meeting October 2012   Med Cat Meeting October 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Med Cat Meeting October 2012
Page 1 of 1