Warriors Live On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Live On

A free site for all you warrior cat fans. Live the life of a warrior, protect you clan, and chat with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
It's the season of Leaf-Bare.

Many clans are having a hard time. With warriors and apprentices, as well as kits, elders, and queens running short, many clans are weak.

April Gathering

April Medicine Cat Meeting

Badge Events:The Great War, Warrior's Quiz, and The Hunger Games

ώεlсøṃε høṃε ќïττïεṡ ~ρɾïṿατε~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fresh-kill : 5252

Your Main Cat
Clan: Thunderclan
Name: Moonstar

ώεlсøṃε høṃε ќïττïεṡ ~ρɾïṿατε~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ώεlсøṃε høṃε ќïττïεṡ ~ρɾïṿατε~   ώεlсøṃε høṃε ќïττïεṡ ~ρɾïṿατε~ EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Waterkit nuzzled closer to the she-cat that was curled around her, letting out an uncomfortable mew of hunger. Where was the milk? She couldn't fine any, no matter were she looked.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsliveon.4umer.com
Mistmoon
Admin's Apprentice
Admin's Apprentice
Mistmoon

Fresh-kill : 4779

Your Main Cat
Clan: Shadowclan
Name: Lunafeather

ώεlсøṃε høṃε ќïττïεṡ ~ρɾïṿατε~ Empty
PostSubject: ώεlсøṃε høṃε ќïττïεṡ ~ρɾïṿατε~   ώεlсøṃε høṃε ќïττïεṡ ~ρɾïṿατε~ EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:38 am

Lunafeather and her sister would tell the clan they found the kits and Nightflower would rise them. Lunafeather's sister, Nightflower had given birth to kits recently, but none servived. The sisters took two of Lunafeather's kits to ShadowClan, and Lightningstrike took two to WindClan. Lunafeather touched noses with her sister, eyes filled with relief. "Thank you so much, Nightflower." She murmured. Her sister smiled and nodded. The sisters looked at the kits. "Welcome to your home." Lunafeather purred. Home is where the heart is, she thought silently. My heart is with Lightningstrike, and now my kits. My home can't be in WindClan and ShadowClan though. Her eyes darkened with sadness for a second but she shook it off.

Nightflower would take care of the kits, and when they could understand; she would tell them that Lunafeather was their mother and that their father was the new WindClan medicine cat. The black she-cat watched her sister leave the nursery. Nightflower could tell she was hurting inside, Lunafeather's emotions were always clear on her face and eyes. She stared down at the two little kittens. ShadowClan will take care of you, she said silently, smiling. And I will do my best to as well, even if you were born with parents whom broken to code by becoming mates, you're still my kin. She didn't care actually, that Luna had broken the code, as long as her sister was living and breathing, it was enough for Nightflower.
Back to top Go down

ώεlсøṃε høṃε ќïττïεṡ ~ρɾïṿατε~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Live On :: Clans :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan Camp :: Nursery-
Jump to: